Press Delete key to enter bios.
- Provisioning Factory Default keys is a must! This needs to be done even if the machine was recently manufactured. You cannot perform this step if Secure Boot Mode is set to Standard, so the key technique is to first switch to Customized mode for secure boot, then provision the keys manually, and finally switch back to Standard mode.
- Optionally, configure any RAID controllers before you switch to UEFI mode.
- Enter Bios. Go to Security tab
- If not already set, change Secure Boot Mode to Customized - it enables the Key Management submenu.
- Open the Key Management sub menu
- Switch the Provision Factory Default keys to Enabled
- Reboot when asked.
Enter BIOS again, and in security tab, disable CSM Support. Then reboot.
- Enter BIOS again, and set Secure Boot Mode to Standard. Reboot again.